Tuesday, October 5, 2010

...?

I don't want to run back to my hiding place. 
I want to show the world that I know who I am but I don't know who that is yet and I can't express anything the way I want to. I don't want to go back to the numb place I was in for so long but I can feel it coming on like a cloud. I'm scared that it's going to swallow me and spit me back out half the person that I was. I pretend that none of life affects me and like I can talk about it to anyone but really everytime I tell a new person I feel like a piece of me is lost and it floats off into oblivion. I love you. What other way can I explain to you that your the only person who has kept me here this long when no one else feels like caring. I ran to you and you were always there. I'm scared out of my mind that you won't want to be if you see how screwed up I really am...please save me from my cloud, my space and the numbness that accompanies it.

No comments:

Post a Comment